This is so true!

Remember Y2K?  That was caused by a three-letter blue company.  They
wanted to save 1 (one!) byte by not storing the century in critical
operating system fields.  The comments were (1960s) "Well, we won't be
around to fix it...wink, wink, nudge, nudge."  I was.  Most companies
got through it with few problems --- a tribute to the programming staff.

Ted