From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] on
behalf of Sebastian Krysmanski [sql...@lists.manski.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:25 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: EXT :Re: [sqlite] Store error messages in thread local memory

It's the whole process including creating threads, opening database connections
and waiting for the threads to finish. However, startup time is negligible (as
expected). Here are some results where opening and closing of connections as
well as compiling statements is excluded from the elapsed time:

SELECT_COUNT: 1,000,000
THREAD_COUNT: 2
Testing with one connections (ReadWrite) and filled table...
Elapsed: 91.0 s
Testing with one connections (ReadWrite) and filled table...
Elapsed: 66.3 s

SELECT_COUNT: 133,333
THREAD_COUNT: 15
Testing with one connections (ReadWrite) and filled table...
Elapsed: 11.6 s
Testing with one connections (ReadWrite) and filled table...
Elapsed: 51.6 s

SELECT_COUNT: 20,000
THREAD_COUNT: 100
Testing with one connections (ReadWrite) and filled table...
Elapsed: 11.5 s
Testing with one connections (ReadWrite) and filled table...
Elapsed: 55.9 s