Matthew Dumbleton wrote:

> I have tried the new version you mentioned (via the ZIP archive) but this
> doesn't seem to have resolved my issue.

I'm working on some more changes that might help if the issue is actually
related
to threads being aborted.

> I did remove the abort call previously (after your valid comments)  to
test
> and this made no difference so I'm not sure this is the root of the
problem.

Very odd.  Are you able to get a more detailed (native & managed) stack
trace?  Is
this still with the debug build?  I'm also very curious why the assert()
failures
indicating a corrupt heap we saw in the previous debug output are no longer
showing
up.

Heap corruption is probably the root cause of the issue you are seeing.  The
question
is, what is causing it?  Even if the Thread.Abort issue was impacting you,
it would
most likely not manifest itself in a corrupted heap, it would probably just
leak
native resources.

Is the latest interop debug output (with my enhanced diagnostics) any more
revealing?
I would like to see it if you have it saved somewhere because it shows the
connection
associated with the statements being finalized.

> I am simply starting the background thread and then flicking between forms
when
> the crash occurs.

Does the processor on the device being tested support more than one thread
executing
simultaneously?

--
Joe Mistachkin