On 15 October 2012 11:54, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> I think you need someone who is more familiar with the 'malformed' error
> indication than I am.  I really can't guess what's faking this response,
> assuming that it is a byproduct of networking and the database really isn't
> malformed.

What's interesting is that you're right about it being a fake response
(not sure how you knew that... you didn't say). The database is NOT
actually corrupted and re-running a job will more-often-than-not just
succeed on the second time of trying. So something in my setup is
causing erroneous malformed errors and failing INSERTs.

Looks like Keith had some tips in the next response. Thanks for your time Simon.