Hi all,
   I've been around and around the documentation, run a sequence of
test cases and still haven't figured this out.

What is the proper default escape sequence to be used for GLOB
pattern matching in SQLite ?

I've already read in this other thread:
   http://osdir.com/ml/sqlite-users/2012-06/msg00349.html

That the ESCAPE keyword cannot be used to override the
default escape sequences used in GLOB, but how do I just
get by with defaults ?

If this simply cannot be done, I'd really appreciate if
someone could point me in the right direction here, must
I override the 'glob' function in C code ?

If so, that's really not a problem as I'm running this
from C code anyway... but what should I override it with ?

Best Regards,
        -Tristan