I'm re-posting this as I originally had a message saying I wasn't yet a
member of the forum. I've since been accepted. Apologies for any
duplication.

Charlie

From: Charlie Lewis [mailto:charlie.le...@honest-it.com]
Sent: 15 November 2012 08:34
To: SQLite Users
Subject: Starting out with AbeBooks, Homebase 3 and SQLite

I'm just starting to build a website for a bookseller. He uses HomeBase 3.0
(http://www.abebooks.com/homebase/software-inventory-management-system-catal
og/homebase3.shtml) to create and maintain his catalogue, mainly because he
needs to upload some of his titles to AbeBooks (http://www.abebooks.co.uk),
and that facility is in HomeBase.

HomeBase appears to create an SQLite database, in this case
homebase.sqlite.db. I'd like to be able to interrogate this database from a
Search page, and display results for the user.

So, where do I start? I'd appreciate any guidance you can give.

Best regards,

Charlie Lewis