Hi,

I am afraid I have done it again but I had no idea I was sending mails with
ads. I found your mailing list on this website

http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/SQLite-converts-all-unicode-characters-into-ANSI-td65589.html

and I thought it was a part of this mailing lists. The ads showed after I have
written messages. Next time, I will use email service only. Apologies for that.

Ziko

> Sent from the SQLite mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Please do not use services that insert ads into your posts.

Regards,
Clemens

  _____

http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/SQLite-converts-all-unicode-characters-into-ANSI-tp65589p65607.html

To unsubscribe from SQLite converts all unicode characters into ANSI, click
here
<http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=65589&code=emViaWtAb3AucGx8NjU1ODl8MTA0OTg0NDEw>
 .

<http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
 NAML