> Okay, if you're doing this set up updates to do synchronisation then
> you're going about it a very poor way.  We've written a lot on this list
> about the problems with synchronisation over the years and you'll find that
> your way isn't going to be efficient.
>
> Instead of keeping a list of the modified data, consider keeping a list of
> the commands used to modify it. Or logging the fields modified as they're
> modified.

Thanks for this Simon, but unfortunately this is legacy code, which has to
be used for a while. I just did an update to check for column change (we
have a column to tell us the record has changed, so we do not need to check
every column), and the WAL file size growth has dropped significantly. So,
will keep working at it.

Regards
Keith