On 9 Dec 2012, at 12:10pm, dd <durga.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have code in C++. Right now, I got this issue on Mac.

Oh.  Then you don't have to worry about Windows codepages.  All your text is
already in Unicode.

>>> you still have faulty hardware or software
>
> faulty software means? (OS or sqlite version)

The software you wrote.  Your C++ code.  You may be writing to memory that
SQLite is using.  You may not be allocating or disposing of memory correctly.
The C programming language is very bad at allowing you to do all sorts of
dangerous things.  Every C programmer makes mistakes like this from time to
time.

Make sure that you are checking the return values of all your calls to the
SQLite API, reporting any unexpected values and immediately halting your
application.  That is the easiest way to detect problems as soon as they
happen.  If you don't do this then your application may continue to use the
database, writing corrupted memory to the database file.

Simon.