Jay A. Kreibich wrote:
>   I can also see situations when someone might want to run one
>   set or the other set of checks.  Breaking it out, so that these
>   checks are done by a different PRAGMA (integrity_check_v2 ?) seems
>   like a wise idea.

Indeed; with a separate PRAGMA fk_integrity_check, it would be possible
to run the check even when foreign keys are not currently enabled.
This would be a useful thing to do just before enabling foreign keys.

Isn't something else than a pragma more appropiate?

SELECT consistency_check() FROM mytable;

would return rows from a specific table where any constraint, unicity or FK is violated:
rowid | constraint_name | diag_code

SELECT consistency_check_all();

would return rows from every table in turn where any constraint, unicity or FK is violated:
table_name | rowid | constraint_name | diag_code