On 28/12/2012 4:04 PM, Krzysztof wrote:
I don't understand :/ So what is solution in my case?
What is the problem you need to solve? If I understand correctly, your app repeatedly creates and deletes ~80MB of temp data. If so, it's actually a good thing that sqlite doesn't release the memory, because it would just have to re-allocate it soon anyway. I see nothing to worry about unless your platform is really memory-starved (to the point that freeing up 80MB actually matters), or you see the memory footprint growing with each create/delete cycle (indicating a memory leak).

Ryan