Hi there,

Let me explain you my problem.

I'm working with a lot of sqlite base (many million), but they are very
small, 2000 entries for the bigger. In this base, I create 6 tables, but I
mostly work on just one of them.

My structure are very simple, I stored varchar and blob.

My amount of insert is not important regarding to my amount of select
action.

Now my problem is that my limitation for increase my latency is on the
amount of IO ops perform by the databases. In fact, sqlite make a lot of
random IO on my disks (many hundred) and this increase my disk latency.

I made a test on a empty database, on which I insert a value and then read
it. This two sqlite operations made more than 40 IO operation.

Then, do you know a way to optimize my usage ?

NB : Data integrity is very important on my environment.

Thanks for help, and happy new year !