From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of David Clark
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:06 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Sqlite ubuntu 12.10 compile/install

Ok I have used sqlite in windows software no problems.
I am now trying to use it in software I am porting to ubuntu 12.10 and I am
finding that the source code I used under windows has compile issues.  And
when I downloaded the .gz file and ran ./configure on that fileset I got
errors
on that.

I know I not being specific on the errors I got.  But my question here is...
basically under ubuntu what should my procedure be for installing and
compiling sqlite?  Yes I am new to ubuntu so the obvious is not so obvious
on that OS.

Thank you,

David Clark