For the rest of my project I am using the g++ compiler.  But for discussion
here I ran your statement and got this:
sqlite3.c: In function ‘sqlite3VXPrintf’:
sqlite3.c:19892:39: error: ‘SrcList_item’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
sqlite3.c:19892:39: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in
sqlite3.c:19892:53: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
sqlite3.c: In function ‘unixOpen’:
sqlite3.c:27868:18: error: ‘UnixUnsedFd’ undeclared (first use in this function)
sqlite3.c:27868:31: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token

I get a similar error from g++...as far I can tell in my source code and header
file.  These two items are undeclared.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

David Clark