On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:09:10 -0500, Kevin Benson
<kevin.m.ben...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Because there are actually a number of different ways the (CLR)untime
>locates assemblies, I ~believe~ the FAQ only attempts to offer a general
>advisement about the "Externals" folder as a *HINT*. The rest is up to the
>programmer.

Thanks for the link to MSDN, but it doesn't mention \Externals, so the
application won't find the other DLL since it's neither in the
application directory nor in the PATH.

Unless there's a better way to install the contents of the non-bundle
ZIP, I think the wiki should simply say that 1) it  contains two DLLs
(the non-managed SQLite DLL, and a managed .Net wrapper), and the
non-managed DLL must be located in a directory that the application
can find.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/823z9h8w.aspx
>in your app.config file in the <configuration section>

I'll check it out.

Thank you.