Dan,

I haven't heard anything more about this.  I was wondering if you also
think the CPU performance for sqlite4 should be better?  Maybe you could
help me with where I could focus my attention in looking into this.  I know
that's probably a big question to a potentially complex issue, but might as
well ask.

Thanks,
Rob