It has around 500 context switches per second.. so I'm thinking MosYield.

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of markus diersbock
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:37 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] [SQLite.Net] Right way to install precompiled binaries?

Put SQLite.Interop.dll in the same folder as your VB assembly (ie /debug or
/release)

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Gilles Ganault <gilles.gana...@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having a problem getting VB Express to find SQLite .Net:
>
> 1. I went to...
> http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki
> ... to download sqlite-netFx45-binary-Win32-2012-1.0.84.0.zip
>
> 2. Unzipped file in C:\Downloads\SQLite\.Net\1.0.84.0\
>
> 3. Launched VB Express 2010 to create new Windows Form project
>
> 4. Project > Add Reference: Navigated to
> "C:\Downloads\SQLite\.Net\1.0.84.0\" and pointed to
> System.Data.SQLite.dll
>
> 5. Wrote SQLite test code:
>
>         Dim SQLconnect As New SQLite.SQLiteConnection()
>         Dim SQLcommand As SQLiteCommand
>
>         'Note: Non-admin app cannot write to c:\
>         SQLconnect.ConnectionString = "Data
> Source=c:\users\fred\test.sqlite;"
>         SQLconnect.Open()
>
>         'SQLcommand = SQLconnect.CreateCommand
>
>         'SQLcommand.CommandText = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Item
> (type)"
>         'SQLcommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
>
>         'SQLcommand.CommandText = "INSERT INTO Item (type) VALUES
> ('something')"
>         'SQLcommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
>
>         'SQLcommand.Dispose()
>         SQLconnect.Close()
>
> 6. Launched app: "Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The
> specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:
> 0x8007007E)"
>
> What is the right way to install SQLite.Net so that applications can
> find it?
>
> Thank you.

Markus Diersbock
SwingNote
Marblehead, MA

C 781.929.0693
F 888.654.6068

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise
private information. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.