Putting them in your /debug folder was just to troubleshoot.

Since it worked, you can move the files to any final folder, and add a
reference to System.Data.SQLite.dll

And add your folder to PATH, to find SQLite.Interop.dll

For the end-user you can keep it simple and put the files in the same
folder as the assembly.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Gilles Ganault <gilles.gana...@free.fr> wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:36:54 -0400, markus diersbock
> <mdiersb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Put SQLite.Interop.dll in the same folder as your VB assembly (ie
>>/debug or /release)
>
> Thanks for the tip.
>
> But it's kind of a pain to have to copy SQLite.Interop.dll +
> System.Data.SQLite.dll in \debug with every new project.
>
> Why can't we just keep the two files in a central directory, and just
> add a reference through "Project > Add Reference"?
>
> Since the static-bundle version allows this, what is the added value
> of the other two (bundle and no-bundle, with dynamic linking to the
> VC++ runtime)?

Markus Diersbock
SwingNote
Marblehead, MA