Sqlite version : "3.7.16"   (Qt 4.8.2 )
OS: Windows XP
Databse PRAGMA:  PRAGMA synchronous = NORMAL; PRAGMA journal_mode = OFF; PRAGMA
auto_vacuum = 0;

the process:
I wrote one application using Qt 4.8.2 and Sqlite "3.7.16". Every time after my
program start up 60 second, the sqlite database file will rebuild undergroud,
it sustained about 20 second and write about 2.5M, this process can be monitor
by Windows Process Monitor utility. The attachmet is the procmon  log file with
csv format. "YodaNote.exe" is my program , "F:\release\YodaNote\a4.yns"  is the
sqlite database file.
To use "Process Monitor" , you can follow this article : How can I monitor I/O
activity on a specific file or folder in Windows
http://www.veryant.com/support/phpkb/question.php?ID=136