Attachments cannot be put into this mailing list.  Please either upload to
a service like PasteBin or put a copy in your PUBLIC directory in DropBox
and provide us with a link.

Try using a different application, like the Command Line Interface (CLI)
and open it through there and see if you get a hit.  Although I've seen 1.5
second delays on an open when the file is in a READ ONLY state (Either by
file system permissions, or, just the file attribute) under the Windows
environment, 60 seconds seems to be too much unless you're hammering it
with open and closes.