Hi, ALL,

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Random Coder <random.co...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Igor Korot <ikoro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > query = wxString::Format(...);
> > if( ( result = sqlite3_prepare_v2( m_handle, query, -1, &stmt, 0 ) ) !=
> > SQLITE_OK )
> >

> It's been a while since I've worked with wxWidgets, but when I did,
> wxString didn't support an implicit conversion like you're using here.
>
> You need to do something like this for your sqlite_prepare_v2 call:
>
> sqlite3_prepare_v2(m_handle, (const char*)query.mb_str(wxConvUTF8), -1,
> &stmt, 0);
>
> Though, I suppose if I'm right, this should have failed in some other way
> much sooner.

Here is the table description:

sqlite> .dump playersdrafted
PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
CREATE TABLE playersdrafted(playerid integer, id ineteger, ownerid integer,
draftprice double, draftorder integer, draftposition char(2), foreign
key(playerid) references players(playerid),foreign key(id) references
leagues(id), foreign key (ownerid) references owners(ownerid));
CREATE INDEX id_playerid ON playersdrafted(playerid,id);
COMMIT;

All primary keys are exist by the time the INSERT INTO.. happens.

I even tried to do with sqlite3_exec(), but it is still failing....

Any idea?

Thank you.