Hi, ALL,
Consider following task/schema:

CREATE TABLE leagues(id integer primary key, name char(50),....);
CREATE TABLE position(positionid integer foreign key, positionname
char(10));
CREATE TABLE players(playerid integer primary key, name char(50), age
integer, value integer, currvalue double...);
CREATE TABLE playersinleague(id integer, playerid integer, value integer,
currvalue double, draft boolean, isnew char(1),...);
CREATE TABLE playerpositioninleague(id integer, playerid integer,
positionid integer);

The problem comes when I try to add a player to a league and later on
delete the new players in the league.
I also need to keep leagues independent, meaning that new players in one
league will not appear on the new league.

It looks like I will not be able to add new player to both players and
playersinleague tables, because leagues needs to be separated.
But if I add the record to only playersinleague table with the value of
null for playerid, I will not be able to add the records in the
playerpositioninleague table.

Can someone please help?

Thank you.