On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Dušan Paulovič <paulo...@gisoft.cz> wrote:

> What do you mean? I use it for a while on Windows and all works.
> Binary not compatible with what?

What Dan means is that libraries built with and without this feature might
not be binary compatible. i compile against an sqlite3 DLL without this
feature, then my sysadmin updates libsqlite3 to one with this feature, and
my binary will then likely segfault at some point (or otherwise invoke
undefined behaviour) because the binary signatures of the sqlite structures
in my app no longer match those in the library. A recompile of my app (with
no code changes) would be necessary to fix this.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/