Hi,

Apologies for jumping in here.

I was interested in your question as I have some development going on which
will eventually go into production on a VMWare ESXI server, which could be
either Linux or Windows.

When you say you are running sqlite3 on esxi5 do you mean that you are running
sqlite3 on a host system on top of Esxi 5 (e.g. Linux or Windows Server) or
actually in the hypervisor itself?

I know you say "esxi 5.0 (VMware hypervisor)" in your original email but wanted
to check the details.

Thanks,

Rob.