> The vbRichClient appears to be *very sparsely* documented

In practice this is not really a problem.
I have been using this library for a few years (in a commercial
application) and
never found it difficult to get the answers. This is because the SQLite
objects and
methods closely resemble ADO objects and methods (and most likely VBA people
will be familiar with that) and also because answers are easy to get,
either from Olaf
or via the microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion newsgroup.
I am also happy to provide demo code.
Very much recommended.

RBS