> On 16.08.2013 18:03, Gary Weaver wrote:
> > Thanks to you and Richard for the links and info. Concurrency is not
> outlandish to expect, especially when it works in OS X and just not in
> the Ubuntu vm in Travis, but I now understand that these are expected
> problems.
> >
> You're right concurrency is not outlandish but from the viewpoint of
> sqlite it was therefore this answer and the link.

Hold on here.

What do you mean "it works in OS X" and "not in Ubuntu VM in Travis"?

The issue is not the concurrency in SQLite, but rather that the Operating
System is broken because the "concurrency" of the SQLite library does *not*
change -- the code is exactly the same -- the change is the OS.  You need to
look at what is unsupported or non-functional in the "Ubuntu VM in Travis"
since that is the root of the problem, and has nothing to do with SQLite itself.