Thanks, but that just confirms what I mentioned which is that
SCOPE_IDENTITY is not valid in SQLite. The issue here is that the
generation of SQL statements from Linq statements is not being done by
System.Data.SQLite.Linq
which should be generating the correct syntax.

There are other examples of SQL statements being passed to sqlite via Linq
which aren't valid. The long story made short is that there doesn't seem to
be any support for translating Linq statements to valid Sqlite statements
in System.Data.SQLite. For that you seem to use a third party solution.

-Steve