I am not familiar with the Windows System.Data.SQLite environment. The
maintainer (Joe Mistachkin) is pretty good about catching up to the users
list when he has time. Have you tried what's mentioned at the bottom of
this page?
http://www.jacopretorius.net/2011/01/using-linq-to-sql-with-sqlite.html

"Now when using your datacontext you can’t simply use a connection string,
you need to add a reference to the System.Data.SQLite dll and then create
an instance of the SQLiteConnectionString class.  If you don’t do this the
code seems to assume you’re trying to connect to a Sql Server database.

private readonly DataSource dataSource = new DataSource(new
SQLiteConnection(@"Data Source=database.db;DbLinqProvider=sqlite;"));

And that’s it!  Now you should be able to write Linq queries against your
Sqlite database just like you would with a Sql Server database."

         --Ô¿Ô--
        K e V i N