Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any software that would dynamically generate SQL
statements for SQLite using C#. For example, I would like to be able to do this:

var sqlStatement = sqlGenerator.Select("Name").From("Customers").ToSQL();

I only know the names of tables and fields at runtime depending on what the
users have selected and the database at the backend is not fixed. I have found
some products that can generate SQL statements dynamically but not specifically
for SQLite as there are some SQLite specific features that might not be
supported.

Regards,

Mun Wai