So it does!  And, for those of us lucky enough to be on a system that isn't 8
years old, enjoy! ;)

And now that I see that, I will renew push for upgrades.

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Petite Abeille
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:14 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Bug : Tcl interface + "INSERT OR REPLACE" statement

On Sep 24, 2013, at 8:09 PM, Marc L. Allen <mlal...@outsitenetworks.com> wrote:

> Not complaining, mind you.  MS SQL doesn't have it, and I've long learned to
> deal with it.

MS SQL Server sports a MERGE statement if I'm not mistaken:

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise
private information. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination,
distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.