From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Simon Slavin
Sent: November-30-13 12:56
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Bug in sqlite.exe?

On 30 Nov 2013, at 5:43pm, Eric Teutsch <er...@powersoft.ca> wrote:

> That is an interesting concept and could explain another weirdness -
> my sqliteodbc connection always tells me that the database is
> readonly.  Is there a way to find out if a database is in a
> transaction and waiting for a commit or a rollback?

The correct answer to this is to try closing the database or doing another
BEGIN.  Using the proper SQLite API you should get an error that they can't
be done because you're in the middle of a transaction.

However a lot of pretend APIs try to help you by tidying up loose ends for
you and won't admit anything is wrong.

Simon.