> D. Richard Hipp wrote:
> Please try the changes in the branch at
> http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/8759a8e4d8 and
> let me know if they adequately cover your concerns.

I don't have enough expertise with the SQLite codebase to be able to tell for
sure.

You will always know better than me whether these changes fully address your
(1)-(5) corruption scenario. If they do, maybe you can add them to the next
SQLite version?

You have outlined one corruption scenario in your (1)-(5) steps. I trust there
are no other corruption scenarios possible as a result of a simple document
(package folder) move?

> Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:
> Let's suppose user just did...

I don't expect SQLite to guard against a user who is hell-bent on messing
things up. My case wasn't about messing anything up, but simply moving a
document.