Hello,

I'm hoping someone has any ideas what to do about the error messages I'm
getting from SQLite 3.8.1 when run on Android:

Getting warning: "cannot fstat db file  "

-- please take note that there is a blank inserted for the file name

This is on Android 4.3 KitKat with manually compiled (not built-in one)
SQLite 3.8.1 (from amalgamation) using PERSIST journaling when writing to
db from multiple threads (serialized with mutex) in explicit transaction
context.

The same transactions are working fine on SQLite 3.7.16 but I would like to
upgrade to 3.8.x. and solve these issues.

Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated!

// Sascha