The error message from my previous email is what we get from the callback
added through SQLITE_CONFIG_LOG. The error code is 28, which is
SQLITE_WARNING. There are no other errors or any other non-error output
from the callback around this.

Note that we are setting the temp directory using the deprecated
temp_store_directory pragma, since that seems to be the only way to get
file journaling to work on Android. Not sure if that is related to the
error we are seeing.

I know a lot of code has changed between 3.7.16 and 3.8.1, but can you
think of any change in how (temp) files are accessed that might cause this
break?

// Sascha