Hi

I hope someone has ran across this and can give me some pointers.

I have a new windows 2012 server that runs a process that loads the sqllite
dll.   On my older servers 2008 I have do not have any problem with this.

On the older servers we just have the System.Data.SQLLite    1.0.66.0 in our
assemble.

What we did is manually moved over the assemble System.data.sqllite from an
older server and installed in the cache on the Windows 8.   We ran our process
and got the error

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies.
An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
1/6/2014 2:07 PM

Our next step was thinking this was a 64 bit machine so we would load the 64
bit version
sqlite-netFx35-setup-bundle-x64-2008-1.0.90.0.exe

When we did this, we still got the 1.0.90.0 in the assembla but when we ran our
process we still got the same error

We are getting the following error after installing the SQLite product / dlls,
and loading the dlls.

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies.
An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
1/6/2014 2:07 PM

Here is how the assembly cache looks - there are two versions:

The 1.0.66 version is what has been working fine on our Windows 2008 servers.
The application using SQLite is built using Visual Studio 2008  with 3.5
framework.

System.Data.SQLLite   1.0.66.0  1fdb50b1b62b4c84  MSIL
System.Data.SQLLite   1.0.90.0  db937bc2d44ff139   AMD64

Thank you
Jill Taylor