re: extension percentile.c

I can compile successfully by putting percentile.c in the same directory as
the amalgamation and giving the Visual Studio Command Prompt the command
"cl percentile.c -link -dll -out:percentile.dll".  And the output works
well with a 32-bit app.

We are now going to offer a 64-bit version of our app.  As a result I need
a 64bit version (I believe) to bundle with my 64bit Windows app which uses
System.Data.SQLite of the 64-bit flavor.  When I follow these same steps
and use the AMD 64-bit cl.exe with Visual Studio, I get the following
errors:

------------------START OUTPUT
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 16.00.40219.01 for x64
percentile2.c
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 10.00.40219.01
/out:percentile2.exe
-dll
-out:percentile2.dll
percentile2.obj
   Creating library percentile2.lib and object percentile2.exp
percentile2.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol memset
referenced in
 function percentStep
percentile2.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _wassert
referenced
in function percentStep
percentile2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _fltused
percentile2.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol memcpy
referenced in
 function isInfinity
percentile2.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol qsort
referenced in
function percentFinal
LINK : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DllMainCRTStartup
percentile2.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals