>I'm not exactly sure what is causing your compilation errors; however, the
>recent releases of System.Data.SQLite (specifically the SQLite.Interop.dll
>interop assembly) already include the percentile extension (as well as a
>couple other extensions).
>
>--
>Joe Mistachkin

Joe -

Thanks for the response, but what does it mean that the extension is
included in the SQLite.Interop.dll?  When I build with the current version
and include the interop.dll, I still get

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQL logic error or missing database
no such function: percentile

How do I access such functions?  If I am missing some existing docs, please
just point me to them.

I have tried both:
http://system.data.sqlite.org/downloads/1.0.90.0/sqlite-netFx35-setup-bundle-x64-2008-1.0.90.0.exe

and