On 21.02.2014 01:19, Peter Haworth wrote:
I'm still hunting for loadable extensions.  The SQLite web site makes
reference to extensions being part of the source code in the contrib folder
but when I browser around there, I can only see 2 files dlmalloc and sqlcon.

I see that you are supporting non-FOSS software based on SQLite. What is your goal - to include as much as possible extensions in your software or to start cataloging initiative in the service of community?

If the latter, you can contact James K. Lowden, who was about to sort-out something in this direction an year ago [1].

Alek

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sqlite-dev/icj60Bc5Lt0