Hi,

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Dan Kennedy <danielk1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/10/2014 06:49 PM, St. B. wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I posted this question last year, but did not get any feed back. Is this
>> something that can be handled on the ML, or should I ask in another place?
>>
>> Regards,

The virtual table  is created with the following sql statement:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE MapLevel_Idx4 USING rtree(
   id,              -- Integer primary key
   minX, maxX,      -- Minimum and maximum X coordinate
   minY, maxY       -- Minimum and maximum Y coordinate
);

Yes it is an rtree table

> SQLite version?

I am using  system.data.SQLite v 1.0.84.0. I guess it includes sqlites in v
3.7.6.3 (but am not sure at all)