Ok,

I have updated my database with analyze so that stat1 and stat4 tables have
been created. I also have added an index to a table, in order to get rid a
an auto index warning after each query. It seems that now out of some
"Database locked" errors, I am not getting the original error message
anymore.

I'll be monitoring that, and come back here if I find something weird
again. Thanks all for your time and your input.

Regards,

--
Stéphane