Hello again,

Windowing functions are :
- not easy to workaround with create_function(),
- a truly "sql core" motor functionality.

The only use case that I have, is the small subset I described earlier :
- inside one 'select' :
   .  several sum/min/avg/max (different fields) ,
   . all with exactly the same "(over partition by ... a series of fields)",
- no ranking, no order by inside this partition.

==> It allows to show a list of records at a certain level, with
statistical analysis done at a completely different (higher or lower) level.

Is it a feature SQLite team would like to do ?

Is there anyone else, (besides little bee), that would "like" this request
?

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Facebook_like_thumb.png)