I seem to have a strange problem.

I am using the INSERT OR REPLACE INTO syntax on a Sqlite DB running in iOS
simulator 7.1 (not exactly sure which sqlite version that is)

I have a column defined as hospitals_id TEXT PRIMARY KEY UNIQUE which stores a
GUID. Hence the text primary key. When I do an INSERT OR REPLACE the rows are
duplicated.

Google only showed up that UNIQUE needs to be added regardless of the column
being a PRIMARY KEY. But that hasn’t helped. So any pointers would be
appreciated.

Neville

--
Surgeons Net Education: http://www.surgeons.org.uk