Von: Werner Kleiner [mailto:sqliteh...@web.de]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 08. Mai 2014 13:42
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Storing amount?

Hello Simon,
thanks for help.

I use the PDO library.
The typeOf results in "real"

If I change the "swsalary" column to "numeric(10,0) it results in integer and
then the value of 50000 ist stored correct without . (dot).

So is it better to take datatype "numeric" for storing amounts without dots or
floating points?
(In the textfield I have forbitten to fill in non numeric characters, only
numbers allowed)

regards
Werner

Gunter Hick
Software Engineer

Scientific Games International GmbH
Klitschgasse 2 – 4, A - 1130 Vienna,
Austria
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice as to its status and accordingly
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
purposes, or disclose its contents to any person as to do so could be a breach
of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.