On 2014/07/03 17:58, Micka wrote:
Sorry every one ! It's my fault !

I made a function on top of sqlite3_exec which have :

va_start(argp,acSql);
vasprintf(&acBuffSql, acSql, argp);

So this one tried to identify the %A  .....

my bad ^^

All good :)

This is why I was asking for your code in an earlier post, because it often happens that some other function interjects at some point. So for your next question - and to the benefit of those in the audience who may have next questions - With great frequency on this list we get:

"Why is SQLite/sqlite3.exe doing xxx and in my program it does yyy???"

which then turns out to be a long to-and-fro of "did you check zzz?" or "try www and see what happens" until at some point a eureka occurs which results in "Oh no I was doing this seemingly un-related thing uuu which caused the yyy, fixed now - my bad!".

It's always a learning experience and I would propose that all learning is valuable. It is hard to fathom a type of code or use that /none/ of the programmers on this list ever encountered before, so with the next question, try to post as thorrough as possible with code and the like, it helps remarkably much and we'll be delighted to help figure it out.

Have a great day!
Ryan