On 23 Jul 2014 at 19:43, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

>> -what line number or when was this issue first detected
>
> SQLite does not know how your application is organised.  One particular API
> call returns the error, so you know where the error was found: it was by that
> call.

I needed to know which SQLite had an error. So I made a shim around the actual
PHP calls to SQLite with extra arguments, one of which is a unique code for the
call. In addition, the shim does all error handling, packaging the error
message so it can be suitably returned as results of an AJAX request in a way
that the calling side can readily interpret.

--
Cheers  --  Tim