From: drhsql...@gmail.com [mailto:drhsql...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Richard Hipp
Sent: 12 August 2014 13:27

> This is very awkward working through a proxy.  If Mr. Ling (or anybody else
> with access
>  to a VxWorks development system) wants VxWorks support in SQLite, he can
> come to
>  this mailing list himself and submit suggestions here, where we can ask
> questions.
>  No more VxWorks changes without direct communication with actual VxWorks
> developers.

I am on the list and that was where I made my first requests. As vxWorks has a
fairly limited
audience, Jan suggested we take it off-list to finalise the required patches. I
have been testing
the changes Jan has made and at the moment I am happy.

> The first question I have:  Why do VxWorks developers think they also need
>  SQLITE_ENABLE_LOCKING_STYLE support?

I don't. At some point I think someone suggested turning it on to see if it
helped fix my
compilation problems (one of the errors I had related to semaphores). So I
reported the
errors I got with it turned on.

If I have any more problems I'll be sure to ask on the list, although responses
to vxWorks
issues are pretty small :^)

Thanks for all the help so far

Regards