From: drhsql...@gmail.com [drhsql...@gmail.com] on behalf of Richard Hipp
[d...@sqlite.org]
Sent: 12 August 2014 18:01
To: Andy Ling
Cc: General Discussion of SQLite Database; 王庆刚
Subject: Re: [sqlite] HELP sqlite3 used in vxworks has someproblem?

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Andy Ling
<andy.l...@quantel.com<mailto:andy.l...@quantel.com>> wrote:
Doing a create table generates a disk I/O error

I open / create a new database with sqlite3_open_v2

  int err = sqlite3_open_v2 (file, &pDb, SQLITE_OPEN_READWRITE |
SQLITE_OPEN_CREATE, "unix-namedsem") ;

Then call sqlite3_exec with “CREATE TABLE t (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY ASC)”

This generates a disk I/O error. I assume it is trying to remove a temporary
file.

It might be trying to unlink the rollback journal to commit the transaction.
But why is that generating an error?  The file exists, so it shouldn't be
generating a FILE_NOT_FOUND error...

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org<mailto:d...@sqlite.org>