Thanks Petite...You, like Keith Medcalf, are a great mentor, helping me to
develop my burgeoning skills in SQL. I appreciate the reason for the cause of
each of the problems I encountered and how to correct them.

'Granularity' is a new term for me and I now know why multiple entries
occurred. Keith earlier introduced single 'scalar' result of correlated
sub-queries. Also, I am now more aware of the type of join that should be used
to include desired rows. Be well.