From: eem...@hotmail.com
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Edinburgh Buses
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:03:07 -0400

Igor, thanks for a meaningful response. I am a neophyte at SQL, and learning it
on my own. The graphical approach to a solution is another methodology I will
be adding to my arsenal.

The reason why I was checking both names against stop B is that my intent was
to find the other route stops that connected to these stops. I am now aware
that these connections are not possible.

         Errol Emden