Hi,

For one of the few wishing it :
- I can understand when Richard writes it's very complex to implement "in
full", as I can imagine tricky requests with it,

- but would a basic subset, like the one described here in March  '14 (
http://sqlite.org:8080/cgi-bin/mailman/private/sqlite-users/2014-March/051635.html
)  :
    . be a sufficient step forward for people looking for it in SQLite,
    . be also simple enough to be  pre-translated in  'current' supported
syntax , so hopefully avoiding complexity of implementation ?

Sqlite supports already only a subset of "ALTER TABLE", so it would not be
the first time only a subset is implemented.

Regards,